Home 9049

2003–2007 -

Having managed to reduce the debt, Smith and his team felt it was time to restructure the company. They secured a deal with a Cape Town based call centre operator, Dialogue, which was used, along with some of their own money, to clear the debt of the company and buy Sirius’ portion of the shareholding too, resulting in an increase of their own shareholding to 80 percent. Soon thereafter, CoroCapital, the private equity arm of Coronation Holdings, bought 49% of ContinuitySA. The remaining 51% was owned by Smith, Michael Davies and Jorgen Nielsen.