Disaster recovery planning South Africa
ContinuitySA offers a full suite of disaster recovery planning solutions, such as Business Continuity Management (BCM), Incident Management (IM) services and network recovery, that build our clients’ ability to respond to, and recover from, all types of disruptive events.
Regardless of how strong an organisation’s efforts are to anticipate and prevent incidents from occurring, disasters do still occur. To achieve resilience, organisations must be able to respond to and recover from unexpected disruptions, as well as anticipate and prevent such incidents.
- Mitigating the impact of a disruptive event by protecting life and limiting damage to assets and property.
- Establishing an integrated structure that drives a coordinated and effective response.
- Managing how the organisation is perceived and protecting its reputation.
- Recovering key processes within acceptable timeframes.
- Embedding BCM within the organisation to reap proactive benefits from its planning process.