LAN General Rules
- You need to have registered to be included in the LAN gaming event at ContinuitySA before the 8 December 2015.
- You need to be a client, supplier or staff member of ContinuitySA.
- You will need to sign in with proof of identification to gain access to the site.
- You are responsible for your actions and equipment. We are not liable for anything that happens to you and your equipment during the event.
- If you are using ContinuitySA equipment, note that you are liable for that equipment.
- Cheating will not be tolerated.
- Do not bring any type of virus or hack and so forth to the event.
- Do not attempt to steal items from the event or anyone else. Legal action will be taken.
- Listen to the organisers.
- No drugs and alcohol will be permitted on the premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in the building, there are dedicated areas outside for this.
- Loved ones: Spouses / wives / husbands and partners are welcome to pop in and visit however they have to leave the premises by 8 PM both Friday and Saturday. We will not take responsibility for your loved ones and they will be asked to leave the premises at the designated time. No exceptions will be made. This goes for staff / suppliers and clients alike.
- Children: Strictly No children will be allowed on the premises. Games being played are not suitable for children under the age of 18 years of age and the ContinuitySA premises can not accommodate children. This goes for staff / suppliers and clients alike. Strictly NO children.
We reserve the right to remove anyone from the premises for any reason we see fit.
Dates & Times
The event commences Friday 12th August 2016 at 12:00 midday, until Sunday 14 August 2016 at 10am.
Set up times, if you are bringing your own PC rigs and peripherals will be from 12 midday to 1 PM on Friday 12 August 2016.
Gaming commences on Friday and the event ends on Sunday. Oh you need to be all packed up by 10 am on Sunday 14 August 2016.
Map of Gaming Zone
Please click on the map which will open in a new page