Corporate Social Responsibility and BBBEE
ContinuitySA Corporate Social Investment & BBBEEE
Sustainable Development and Community Development
With corporate social investment becoming ever more strategically focused, it made business sense to ContinuitySA to align our corporate social investment spend with our core business strategy and imperatives.
With this approach it moved our corporate social investment out of the charitable sphere into one with true partnerships with beneficiaries so as to bring about long term sustainable development to the benefit of all.
- Enterprise Development
- Skills Capacity
- Employee participation
Through these initiatives, ContinuitySA wants to create opportunities for South Africans in the economy.
The benefits to ContinuitySA for being a part of a CSI program like this;
- Contribution to Sustainable Community Development
- Enhancing business performance
- Improving Employee Morale
- Providing outstanding opportunities to build relationships with business partners
- Increasing customer goodwill and loyalty
- Providing a safe and constructive community building experience
- Provides a highly credible channel for effective Corporate Social Investment
- Helping stabilise the economic and social environment
BBBEE & EMPLOYMENT EQUITY STATUS
OUR COMMITMENT TO B-BBEE (BROAD-BASE BLACK ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT)
As champions of sustainable business, we at ContinuitySA are committed to B-BBEE as a strategic discipline for business success and overall economic and social prosperity. For more information on our vision and to acquire a copy of our certicate contact us.