ContinuitySA has a Premium Gold Corporate Partnership with the Business Continuity Institute (BCI). The aim of the partnership is to raise the profile of Business Continuity Management as a discipline and to promote corporate excellence in the delivery of BCM.
Our position as the leader in business continuity management and business resilience services in Africa is borne out by the industry recognition we have received from the Business Continuity Institute:
- Continuity and Resilience Provider of the Year (Africa) 2014, 2015, 2016
- Inducted into the Business Continuity Institute Hall of Fame in 2016
- Continuity and Resilience Team of the Year (Africa) 2016 and 2017
- Industry Personality of the Year (Africa) 2019: Willem Olivier, General Manager: ContinuitySA Africa
- Business Continuity and Resilience Newcomer of the Year (Africa) 2018: Movashan Moodley, Advisory Services
- Over the years, several individuals have received personal recognition while working for ContinuitySA:
- Consultant of the Year (2013, 2014, 2017)
- Honorary FBCI Industry personality 2013: Allen Smith
- Newcomer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2018)
- Industry Personality of the Year (2015, 2017, 2018, 2019)
Furthermore, ContinuitySA was immensely honoured to be inducted into the BCI’s Hall of Fame in the category of Business Continuity Provider(Service) of the Year at a banquet in London in November 2016. The Award is a huge accolade and represents a massive affirmation not only from the industry but also from our clients and staff. For more information you can access information on the BCI Hall of Fame website http://www.bci-awards.com/index.php/hall-of-fame
ContinuitySA being a Gold partner also hosts the highest certified BCI membership in Africa.
- BCI Affiliates = 2
- BCI Affiliate Partnerships = 3
- CBCI = 5
- AMBCI = 7
- MBCI = 6
- FBCI = 2 (of 6 in Africa and 1 is a Honarary Member)
For more information click through to the BCI website.