BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT TRAINING & AWARENESS
ContinuitySA Complete Continuity Training Academy offers standardised and customisable training and awareness solutions in Business Continuity Management. We offer the following courses:
- One day Complete Continuity® Practitioner Programme is aimed at individuals who want a high-level understanding of Business Continuity Management (BCM).
- Five day Complete Continuity® Practitioner Programme covers all components of Business Continuity Management in detail and includes case studies and practical classroom exercises. This programme is ideal for persons tasked with the hands-on implementation of BCM within their organisations.
- Two day ICT Continuity Programme is to familiarise IT staff with the Business Continuity Management discipline and its dependencies on IT.
- Two day Certifiied ISO 22301 Foundation provides the participants an opportunity to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) as specified in ISO 22301, as well as best practices for implementing a Business Continuity Process
- Five day Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organisation in implementing and managing Business Continuity Management System. This course aims to demonstrate best practices to implement a BCMS.
- Half day Crisis Management session is a there to empower the strategic team to effectively and efficiently respond to any crisis or incident affecting the viability of the organisation.
Why is ContinuitySA your first choice as a BCM training partner?
All our training is aligned to International good practice standards and can be customised to specific organisational requirements and are practical and relevant.
Our courses adhere to the BCI Good Practice guidelines and ISO 22301 standards
In addition to the standard programmes, ContinuitySA can also provide the following customised BCM training as well as executive and staff training:
- Two day Customised BCM Training is a tailored BCM training solution based on organisational requirements.
- Two hour Executive Overview session, provides a high level awareness of BCM and conveying the importance of executive buy-in and accountability for the BCM implementation.
- 30 Minute Employee Awareness, builds and embeds a sustainable BCM culture within the organisation through increased awareness of BCM concepts and benefits
All training will be conducted by practising Business Continuity consultants employed by ContinuitySA, holding either an MBCI (Member of the BCI) or FBCI (Fellow of the BCI) BCI accreditation.. To find out more and to gain access to our full programme/s content, dates and pricing go to Brochures. Please click on the links below to register for Business Continuity Management training and Certified ISO 22301 accredited courses:
For more information on our training contact us