BBBEE & Employment Equity Status
Our Commitment to B-BBEE (Broad-Base Black Economic Empowerment)
As champions of sustainable business, we at ContinuitySA are committed to B-BBEE as a strategic discipline for business success and overall economic and social prosperity.
BBBEE Certification – The Facts (as of 29 April 2016, valid for one year)
- We’ve been formally assessed against the ICT Sector based Codes by HLB Barnett Chown Inc. and have achieved a rating of Level 4 Contributor
|Procurement recognition level||100%|
|Black Female Ownership||4.37%|
|Valued Added Supplier||Yes|
- This means our clients may count 125% of spend with us towards Preferential Procurement
Favourable payment terms
In terms of our Preferential Procurement and Enterprise Development policies (which are in line with codes 500 and 600 of the ICT Sector Code) ContinuitySA have decided to implement favourable payment terms for selected ICT sector based Small and Medium Size Enterprises (SMMEs) as categorised below:
- Businesses which are at least 50.1% owned by black persons; and
- Businesses which are at least 25.1% owned by black women; and
- Businesses with at least 5% shareholding stake held by black persons with disabilities.
Businesses meeting the criteria outlined above are eligible for our favourable payment terms.