ContinuitySA | Business Continuity Company
ContinuitySA is Africa’s leading provider of business continuity management services to public and private organisations. Delivered by highly skilled experts, its fully managed services include ICT resilience, enterprise risk management, work area recovery and BCM advisory—all designed to enhance business resilience in an age of escalating threat. By helping clients understand their risk profile, and then develop an appropriate risk-mitigation strategy, ContinuitySA provides peace of mind for all stakeholders.
Our services are focused on the provision of a complete Business Continuity Plan, Disaster Recovery Plan and Risk Management Plan, among which include:
- Enterprise Risk management,
- Business impact analysis,
- Business continuity plans,
- Crisis management planning,
- Provision of IT and business recovery facilities including office, contact centre, treasury dealing rooms and back-office recovery areas. All of these technologies are supported by skilled technical personnel who assist in successful Business Continuity and Disaster recovery plan testing and have experience in recovering from actual disasters.
ContinuitySA operates the continent’s biggest network of recovery centres, with more than 20000m2 of space in Gauteng (Midrand and Randburg), the Western Cape (Tyger Valley and Somerset West), Kwa-Zulu Natal (Mount Edgecombe) as well in Botswana, Mozambique and Mauritius. ContinuitySA is a Gold Partner of the Business Continuity Institute.